Pilates Instructor - Part Time
PhysioPartners, PC, seeks part-time Pilates Instructors & personal trainers for private and small group instruction with clients post-rehab or in collaboration with our physical therapists for our Lakeview locations. The right candidate is dependable, a "people person," works well as part of a team, and has excellent communication skills. Experience working with special populations, a comprehensive knowledge of fitness and additional education in anatomy and physiology preferred. Desirable daytime hours available, but afternoon and evening availability also a plus! Must have Pilates certification and experience with Reformer based Pilates. Learn more about us at www.physiopartners.com.
Physical Therapist - Registry
Advance your career in our 100% therapist-owned outpatient orthopedic and manual therapy practice with two Chicago locations.
Committed to achieving optimal patient outcomes, we have been dedicated to the highest standards of one-on-one care for the past 18 years. Our physical therapists provide integrative and innovative care with compassion in a warm and welcoming environment.
* Opportunity to specialize in your area of interest, particularly manual therapy, pelvic floor rehabilitation or vestibular rehabilitation
* Caseload of 8-10 patients per day, with availability of flex schedules
* We invest in you with generous continuing education benefits and bi-weekly mentoring sessions
* Spacious private treatment rooms in fully equipped facilities
* Collaborative team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists, and trainers/instructors to help your patients on their journey to health
* We answer to our patients, not investors!
We are seeking physical therapists for our growing physical therapy and wellness centers. At PhysioPartners, we partner with our patients to optimize their health and lifestyle. Candidates must embody positivity and be eligible for physical therapy licensure in Illinois. Master’s degree or higher required with one or more years of clinical experience preferred, but ambitious new graduates will be considered. Manual therapy experience and continuing education history preferred.
To apply, send cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com or apply at: https://firstname.lastname@example.org