Ergoscience Physical Work Performance Evaluation in Chicago Loop
What is the ErgoScience Physical Work Performance Evaluation?
- The ErgoScience Physical Work Performance Evaluation is a standardized, research-validated Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) that assesses an individual’s capabilities for performing physical work.
- The Ergoscience FCE Testing will identify safe, maximum capacities for performing physical work.
Why Request a Functional Capacity Evaluation?
- To evaluate physical work performance after an injury or prolonged illness.
- To help decide if a person’s physical abilities match those required for a new job or a defined level of work(Sedentary, Light, Medium, Heavy).
- To determine areas of concentration for further rehabilitation or work hardening.
The ErgoScience Physical WorkPerformance Evaluation combines all the features of a well-designed FCE:
- Safety of the Client is a Priority
ErgoScience Testing is performed only by qualified physical therapists and occupational therapists who have undergone special training to administer this test, including Angela Wilson Pennisi and Rachel Philipp.
Call (773) 665-9950 for more information and to schedule in our loop office only.