Ergoscience Physical Work Performance Evaluation in Chicago Loop
What is the ErgoScience Physical Work Performance Evaluation?
- The ErgoScience Physical Work Performance Evaluation is a standardized, research-validated Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) that assesses an individual’s capabilities for performing physical work.
- The Ergoscience FCE Testing will identify safe, maximum capacities for performing physical work.
Why Request a Functional Capacity Evaluation?
- To evaluate physical work performance after an injury or prolonged illness.
- To help decide if a person’s physical abilities match those required for a new job or a defined level of work(Sedentary, Light, Medium, Heavy).
- To determine areas of concentration for further rehabilitation or work hardening.
The ErgoScience Physical WorkPerformance Evaluation combines all the features of a well-designed FCE:
- Safety of the Client is a Priority
ErgoScience Testing is performed only by qualified physical therapists who have undergone special training to administer this test, including Angela Wilson Pennisi.
Call (773) 665-9950 for more information and to schedule in our loop office only.