Virtual Wellness Classes
Virtual Wellness Classes
In an effort to make registration efficient while maintaining participant privacy please use the following instructions to access and register for virtual wellness sessions:
- Registration will may be completed online via your Mindbody You can also contact the front desk to schedule at 773-665-9950 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register at least 30 minutes prior to class start time. Here are instructions for how to sign up for your class on Mindbody.
- If you have not already completed the wellness participation waiver on Mindbody, please do so at that time.
- After registering, you will then get a follow up e-mail with the link to enter the class on Zoom.
Instructions for getting started with a virtual wellness class:
- Please have all equipment ready 5 minutes prior to the session.
- Circuit: dumbbells, bands, mat, stretch strap, chair (optional)
- Pilates: mat
- Move Free: foam roller, massage balls, stretch out strap (required)
- After joining the class, the instructor will approve each participant before beginning. Please note: all participants must be registered prior to the class or they will not be admitted from the waiting room to participate in the class. To ensure a positive experience for all participants, admission later than 5 minutes following start time cannot be guaranteed.
- Once you are logged on, please keep your video and audio on so we can greet each other and make sure everyone can see/hear the class instructor, answer any questions, and troubleshoot tech issues.
- When the instructor is ready to begin the workout, they will mute the audio of all participants so everyone can hear the instructor. You may turn your video “off” if you like using the button at the bottom of your screen.
- You may briefly unmute using the button in the lower left corner of your screen if you have a question or need a modification from the instructor.
For assistance with technical issues after class start time, contact 773-665-9950.
Instructed by Jia Li
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays 11 am - noon
Circuit class incorporates use of weights and bands as well as body weight and balance exercises to get a full-body workout for your arms, legs and core. Instructors will make modifications and challenges available during the routine, so this is a great class for beginners as well, as participants who have already established a workout routine.
Equipment: dumbbells or resistance bands, yoga mat, chair (optional), stretch strap (optional)
Instructed by Jia Li Tuesdays 4:15-5:15pm
Registration fee: $20/class
Join Jia Li, a certified Pilates instructor for a mat workout to strengthen your hips and core. No pilates experience required, this class is appropriate for all levels.
Equipment: yoga mat
Instructed by Dr. Katrina Sholeen
1st Thursday of the month at 9 am, 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6 pm
Registration fee: $25/class
This is a group wellness session designed to help clients with scoliosis continue maintenance of their posture. A full Schroth PT program is a prerequisite to this class, if you are a new client with scoliosis and have not done Schroth before, please contact Dr. Sholeen to discuss a consultation and PT evaluation.
Equipment: yoga mat, yoga block or stool, resistance bands, Schroth poles, chair. If you use padding, traction belt or have a stretch strap/foam roller please have these ready.